L I F E S T Y L E   S E S S I O N  // S T A R T S   A T   $225

Lifestyle sessions are my most common package. These 45-minute session are perfect for family, maternity and engagement portraits. The location of this session is completely up to you and the allotted time allows for multiple wardrobe changes as well as locations. While my shooting style tends to be more natural and relaxed; posed images are certainly doable. 

Once the session is complete you will be able to view your private gallery containing watermarked proofs. The gallery will be accessible for up to two weeks. After choosing your favorite images, you will receive access to download your edited, full-resolution photographs from your personal gallery. Additional photos can be purchased at $5 per photograph and if you prefer, you can received your photographs on a flash drive for an additional $10. 

+ 45 minute Session
+ Multiple Wardrobe Changes, if desired
+ Online gallery of 30 – 40  raw proofs, available for viewing for two weeks.
+ 15 edited, full-resolution photographs for your viewing, printing, and posting pleasure.


N E W B O R N   S E S S I O N // $ 250

Each Newborn Session varies from 1  hours to 1.5 hours depending on the baby, this allows time for feedings, diaper changes and cooing. The session usually takes place while the baby is 7-14 days and is usually in home with shots including in the parents' arms, the nursery, swaddled, etc. While my shooting style tends to be more natural and relaxed; posed images are certainly doable. Seasonal props for the newborn session can also be arranged upon request.

Once the session is complete you will be able to view your private gallery containing watermarked proofs. The gallery will be accessible for up to two weeks. After choosing your favorite images, you will receive access to download your edited, full-resolution photographs from your personal gallery. Additional photos can be purchased at $5 per photograph and if you prefer, you can received your photographs on a flash drive for an additional $10. 

+ 1 to 1.5 hour Session
+ Multiple Wardrobe Changes, if desired
+ Online gallery of 30 – 40  raw proofs, available for viewing for two weeks.
+ 15 edited, full-resolution photographs for your viewing, printing, and posting pleasure.


M I N I  S E S S I O N // $150

A "mini session" may sound a bit deceiving but are perfect for meeting most needs. These sessions can take place at just about any location you choose. Each mini session allows for multiple wardrobe changes which are perfect for headshots, maternity photos, portraits, or birthday photographs. Please note: The Mini session is for one person or child only.

Once the session is complete you will receive access to download your edited, full-resolution photographs from your personal gallery. If you are interested in purchasing professionally printed images, please contact me for a price list.

+ 30 minute Solo Session
+ Multiple Wardrobe Changes, if desired
+ 5 edited, full-resolution photographs for your viewing, printing and posting pleasure.


E V E N T S // start at $325

Event packages are completely customizable to fit your needs. Please contact me for more information, pricing and availability. 

P O R T R A I T S // $150

Great for head shots, professional photos or just a new profile photo. ツ Contact me for more information.


T H E  F I N E  P R I N T

During busy seasons, client agrees to pay photographer a deposit of 25% at the time of booking to secure their appointment date and time. This is a non-refundable retainer fee that goes toward your session. Deposit payment may be made via PayPal, or check. The remaining balance 75% is due at the time of the session. The session fee covers the time and talent of the photographer, basic retouching and creative editing of the images, as determined by the photographer. Due to the custom nature of the services being provided, there are no refunds or returns.If illness or injury prevents a photo session from taking place, clients may reschedule their session at least 24 hours prior to their shoot without penalty. Should client fail to give 24 hours notice, or decide to completely cancel the session, the retainer is forfeited and will not be refunded. Rescheduling due to inclement weather is at the sole discretion of the photographer. Photographer reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond their control. Kimber Brown Photography retains all copyrights to all images created during client's session. All subjects give Kimber Brown Photography permission to share and publish any photographs for promotional purposes, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Clients may digitally share and print portraits for personal use. The print release does not allow selling or altering of your images with the photographer's written permission.

Using Format